bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Around The Garden World - Day 67 (Athens, Georgia)

I stopped at this little nursery outside Athens, Georgia a few years back because they had a sign that said "hot boiled peanuts" and I knew I couldn't resist. What I found were some incredible container plantings and a fabulous greenhouse. I CANT BELIEVE I DIDN'T TAKE A PICTURE OF THEIR NAME!! If you know this nursery, let me know!











 Aren't these dish gardens great!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At November 14, 2013 at 5:15 AM , Blogger Felicia said...

I believe that is the fabulous Thomas Orchards :) http://thomasorchardsandnursery.com/

 
At November 16, 2013 at 6:22 PM , Blogger barbara wise said...

Felicia, thank-you! I remember also getting some sumptuous peaches!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home