bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 362 - These Fourteen Hour Workdays Are Wearing Me Out!

But fall is high planting time so I'm glad I have a job and there is plenty of work to do.

These are some containers that my co-worker, Yelena, did last spring.

I got to enjoy them today while I was planting pansies in front of this client's home.

And there is a Proven Winners plant amongst all that beauty that you get to guess at. Only 3 more days until all those good guessers get to find out if they were right!

If you don't know why I want you to try and guess the Proven Winners plant in this container, scroll down to The Great 365 Days of Container Gardening Giveaway and see what all the fun is about.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 Comments:

At October 5, 2011 at 4:21 AM , Anonymous Darla said...

It's hard to see, I don't know if that's Torenia or not or even if Proven Winner has a Torenia, that's my guess though.

 
At October 5, 2011 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Nellie from Beyond My Garden said...

Darla is too good for me.
nellie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home