bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 266 - Y'all Come Visit Now, Ya'hear

'Autumnal' fuschia, 'Persian Chocolate' lysomachia, 'Non-stop' Begonia, Dragon-wing Begonia, Cordyline, Acalypha (copperplant)





Westhaven, in Franklin, Tennessee, is looking very colorful! Come for visit, see if you can find the edibles we have intermingled with the annual color, and let me know what your favorite container planting is! Here's a sample from the back porch of the Resident's Club.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At June 26, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Gail said...

Beautiful.

My problem with containers is I forget to water them.

 
At June 26, 2011 at 1:23 PM , Blogger GardenMom said...

I adore the persian chocolate lysomachia...I wonder if I could get that here. Gorgeous!

 
At July 3, 2011 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Kimjks said...

I am in awe of your container.It is just beautiful.Can I get any of those plants in the tropics?

 
At July 17, 2011 at 9:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a gorgeous combo barbara. do you know if the chocolate lysimachia tolerates salty water...? that's a challenge i have here in texas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home