bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today in Middle Tennessee







Loropetalum

Japanese Magnolia 'Jane'



My yellow Japanese magnolia 'Butterfly' typically gets nipped by a late frost. A big treat for me when I returned from Florida yesterday was finding this tree full of blossoms for the first time since planting 6 years ago.




Azalea blossom

The blossoms on this cascading Japanese maple are so brief that I rarely get a chance to enjoy them.

The bud on this Japanese Magnolia looked golden - thought maybe I'd found the ever elusive money tree. Alas, a few hours later the blossom had broken out and the the gold had faded to brown.
Anemone blanda

Full moon rising

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home