bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 146 - Saul's Wall


A visit to Saul Nursery is always a treat. I'm continually amazed at the creative way they display their plants and stand in awe of this plant wall.
If you look far back behind the wall you will see my sweet friend, Jean, loading up the back of the car with plants. I call her sweet because most the plants were mine, the car was stuffed from front to back, and she literally had plants at her feet and elbows for the rest of our 3 day garden trip.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 26, 2011 at 5:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love that wall, I may have to try to re-create that, on a much smaller scale, in my own home. Thanks for the great ideas and "eye candy"!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home